- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Sleeps 10
- 450 m2
- Weekly range: 10,900€ - 34,000€
- Ref. CA1048
This Belle Epoque villa was built in 1920 and was the vacation home of Estée Lauder, the founder of Estée Lauder Cosmetics, from 1963 until she passed away in 2004.
This holiday villa is situated in the exclusive Californie area of Cannes, on a quiet residential street only minutes by car to the beach and the town center.
This luxury villa has been renovated to a high standard throughout and offers an incredible panoramic sea view.
This impressive property offers 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, two living rooms, a fully fitted gourmet kitchen, a TV lounge, an office, and a 12×4.5m heated saline swimming pool.
There are 5 bedrooms in the main house and the remaining bedroom is located in the guest house above the garage complete with an en suite bathroom and kitchenette.
The grounds are spacious and well maintained with palm trees and Mediterranean vegetation. The home is a short 4 minute drive to the heart of Cannes and is within a 20 minute walk to the nearby sandy beaches.
This contemporary Provençal villa offers a peaceful and luxurious setting with easy access to everything Cannes has to offer. The villa offers a fairly traditional living plan featuring a spacious kitchen and dining room, a TV lounge and office, as well as two beautifully designed living rooms looking out onto the pool area and the bay of Cannes.
There are high ceilings and large windows throughout. The fully fitted kitchen is spacious and is open to the dining area, which offers direct access to the outdoor dining terrace with sea view.
The home is superbly decorated and furnished and offers an airy, elegant, yet comfortable setting.
The interior spaces are bright with natural sunlight due to the large windows throughout. With most of the living rooms opening onto various terraces and balconies, this luxurious getaway really allows guests to live both indoors and outdoors.
There is a lovely shaded outdoor lounge beside the pool, which makes for a wonderful area for al-fresco dining both night and day. The pool area is a fantastic place to relax and soak up the sun.
Whether you’d like to lounge beside the pool with a cool drink in hand, dine al fresco as the sun goes down over the bay, or enjoy the many restaurants and nightlife in nearby Cannes, this villa is the ultimate getaway!
- A/C, kitchen, dining area, living rooms, terrace access, sea view
- Bedroom 1: A/C, super king size bed, en suite bath, showers, WC, closet, sea view
- Bedroom 2: A/C, double bed, sea view
- Bedroom 3: A/C, double bed, sea view
- Bathroom 1: shower, WC, shared between bedrooms 2 & 3
- A/C, TV lounge, office, utilities room, courtyard and pool access
- Bedroom 4: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, pool and courtyard access, sea view
- Bedroom 5: A/C, king size bed, en suite shower, WC
- Studio: A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower, WC, kitchenette, sitting area
- Bathroom 2: WC
- 4h weekly housekeeping
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning throughout
- Apple TV
- Child safety alarm
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Heated saline pool
- Parking up to 3 cars
- Satellite TV
- Summer kitchen
- Washer & dryer
- Wine fridge
- Nearest Airport: Nice, 30 min.
- Nearest Train: Cannes, 6 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Le Cannet, 20 min.
- Nearest Town: Cannes, 4 min.
- Nearest Beach: Cannes, 4 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Cannes, 4 min.
- Nearest Golf: Mougins, 15 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Nice, 45 min.