- 10 Bedrooms
- 8.5 Baths
- Sleeps 20
- 600 m2
- Weekly range: 18,200€ - 19,500€
- Ref. RM1002
This stunning villa is situated in the charming seaside town of La Croix-Valmer, just beside St. Tropez, and is one of the most exclusive properties for rent on the French Riviera.
This holiday villa has been completely refurbished to a very high standard and offers 10 luxurious bedrooms, 6 of which have an en suite bathroom. The home is situated on a quiet street that is within short walking distance to the village of La Croix-Valmer with breathtaking sea and hillside views.
In addition, there is private parking for up to 2 cars within the villa gates and 3 additional cars in a private parking area on the street. This modern sumptuous villa offers a sleek and luxurious setting with numerous outdoor spaces to relax and entertain, a wonderful heated infinity and beautiful views of the sea and surrounding vineyards.
This luxury villa offers a fairly open living plan featuring a large living and dining area, an additional living room, a fully equipped kitchen with breakfast nook, as well as various outdoor lounge and dining areas. Villa Colibri offers an inspired mix of textures and colors that bring a certain richness and vibrancy to the interiors.
The large living room offers a beautiful double sided stone fireplace and is accented with the bold gold-framed bookcases and matching dining chairs in a deep blue velour.
The home was designed and furnished by a renowned interior designer and styled with ultimate luxury in mind. The villa is surrounded by its lush lawns and manicured gardens.
Below the pool area there are three independent guest houses each with their own kitchen, living room, and private terrace. There is an independent guest house with 2 en suite bedrooms, a second independent guest house with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, and a third guests house with 1 bedroom and a bathroom.
All of the guest houses have independent access as well as access that leads upstairs to the pool area and main house.
The interior spaces are bright with natural sunlight. Moreover, this stunning property allows for easy access to the gardens and terraces which really allows guests to live both indoors and outdoors.
The large table by the pool makes for a wonderful area for al-fresco dining both night and day. Nestled on a quiet hillside yet only a short drive away from the beach and St. Tropez, this villa is ideal for a relaxing getaway.
- A/C, kitchen, dining areas, two living rooms, terrace access
- Bathroom 1: WC
- Bedroom 1 (Master): A/C, double bed, en suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 2: A/C, double bed, en suite shower
- Bedroom 3: A/C, double bed, en suite shower
- Bedroom 4: A/C, double bed, en suite shower
- Bathroom 2: WC
- TV lounge, laundry service area
- Bedroom 5: A/C, double bed
- Bedroom 6: A/C, double bed
- Bathroom 3: shower, WC
- Suite 1:
- Bedroom 7: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, kitchen, living room, private terrace, pool access
- Suite 2:
- Bedroom 8: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, kitchen, living room, private terrace, pool access
- Suite 3:
- A/C, kitchen, living room, private terrace, pool access
- Bedroom 9: A/C, double bed
- Bedroom 10: A/C, double bed
- Bathroom 4: shower, WC
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning throughout
- Audio system throughout
- Charcoal BBQ
- Child safety alarm
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Heated infinity pool
- Hot tub
- Parking up to 5 cars
- Satellite TV
- Sea view
- Security alarm
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Nice, 1 hour 30 min.
- Nearest Train: Frejus, 1 hour
- Nearest Motorway: Le Muy, 1 hour
- Nearest Town: La Croix-Valmer, 2 min.
- Nearest Beach: La Croix-Valmer, 5 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: La Croix-Valmer, 2 min.
- Nearest Golf: Gassin, 30 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Ramatuelle, 10 min.