- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Sleeps 12
- 600 m2
- Weekly range: 8,000€ - 15,800€
- Ref. IB1025
This 300 year old authentic finca is located in a very private setting, just a few minutes from San Juan. The villa has been restored to a high standard by an award winning interior designer while still showcasing the stone walls and original wooden Sabina ceilings.
Nothing has been spared to create the warm luxurious atmosphere that the home exudes. This fantastic family friendly villa is set on expansive private gardens and offers five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a large pool, a small plunge pool, a summer kitchen, and panoramic views of the sea and surrounding countryside.
This luxury holiday villa offers an open floor plan with high ceilings and large windows and doors throughout. The interior spaces are bright with natural light and spacious in design. The living area is open plan with a spacious dining area, a lounge nook and fully fitted kitchen which has access to a beautiful covered outdoor lounge space overlooking the pool and sea.
The villa’s interiors feature eclectic touches with an elegant bohemian inspired style. The design is warm and inviting with a soothing color palette of creams, white, and touches of color throughout. The warm stone and wooden accents that can be found in each space really lend to the home’s cozy feel. Every aspect of this property has been designed with families and entertaining in mind.
All of the bedrooms have been renovated to the highest of standards and are fitted with air conditioning. Most of the bedrooms are situated around a Moroccan style patio with mosaic tiles and a central fountain, which really allows guests to live both indoors and outdoors.
The property is surrounded by its picturesque gardens dotted with palm trees, fruit trees, and flowers. There are numerous peaceful hideaways for dining or relaxing in the gardens including a lovely hammock that sits above the pool area.
In addition, there is a spacious covered summer kitchen beside the pool with a large stone table that can comfortably seat 14 guests, ideal for al fresco dining throughout the day and evening.
The villa benefits from an ideal location that is close to some of the nicest beaches on the island as well as some of the best restaurants. Whether you would like to spend an afternoon poolside, dine al fresco in the privacy of your gardens, or explore the beautiful attractions that Ibiza has to offer, this property is the ultimate family getaway.
- A/C, kitchen, dining area, living room, covered outdoor lounge, terrace access, countryside & sea view
- Bedroom 1 (Master): A/C, king size bed, en suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 2: A/C, double bed size, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 3: A/C, double bed size, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 4: A/C, double bed size, en suite shower, WC, private terrace access
- Bathroom 1: WC
Family Suite (connected rooms)
- Bedroom 5: A/C, double size bed, to share en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 6: A/C, two single beds, private outdoor lounge area & terrace with plunge pool access
- 3h daily housekeeping
- Bi-weekly linen and towel change
- Electricity and water consumption
- End of rental cleaning
- Air conditioning throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Parking up to 3 cars
- Plunge pool
- Satellite TV
- Summer kitchen
- Swimming pool
- Nearest Airport: Ibiza, 35 min.
- Nearest Town: Sant Joan, 4 min.
- Nearest Beach: Cala Xarraca, 6 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Sant Joan, 4 min.
- Nearest Golf: Santa Eularia, 25 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Santa Eularia, 18 min.