- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Baths
- Sleeps 10
- 290 m2
- Weekly range: 19,750€ - 23,500€
- Ref. AC1002
This exceptional coastal villa was built around 1500 as a defensive fortification with a watchtower and is located on the beautiful Amalfi Coast, in the charming village of Furore.
Set amidst glorious terraced grounds with unforgettable panoramic views of the Mediterranean while only being a fifteen minute drive from Conca dei Marino and Grotto dello Smeraldo and less than thirty minutes by car to the bustling port of Amalfi.
This traditional style villa offers 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms between the main house and the guest house called the “limonaia” (or lemon house). The property has a 5x12m saline infinity pool, a jacuzzi, a solarium, BBQ, pizza oven, a fully fitted kitchen, and incredible sea views.
This holiday villa offers a fairly open living plan and the interiors are furnished in a traditional Italian style with tiled floors, whitewashed woodwork and beautiful patinated walls throughout the home. The rooms within the property are light and bright, with windows arranged to maximize natural light.
There are two living rooms in the property, a breakfast room, and a lovely kitchen with French doors leading out to a terrace with spectacular sea views.
The property is set over two floors. Three of the bedrooms are located on the first floor of the main house and the fourth bedroom, with four single beds, is situated on the ground floor in the guest house. The master bedroom benefits from a private terrace and solarium and the guest house enjoys direct access to the main terrace, really allowing guests to live both indoors and outdoors.
This luxury villa is surrounded by a fabulous organic garden, set on a number of terraced levels facing the sea.
The al fresco dining terrace provides the perfect spot for soaking up the vista with your morning espresso. This area is easily accessible from the kitchen, and is equipped with a cooking station and pizza oven.
There is also a spectacular large heated saline infinity pool along with a jacuzzi.The pool area has a dedicated outdoor shower and sun loungers to relax on. What’s more, there is a beautiful chestnut pergola nestled in the garden, providing the perfect place to relax in the shade of the olive trees. For any younger guests, there is also a small children’s play area.
This unique property allows the opportunity to enjoy the very best that the Amalfi Coast has to offer. With its classical style, breathtaking views and modern amenities, it is the ultimate getaway to explore the beautiful Amalfi coast.
Note: There are 60 stairs to get to the property from the main road. This property is not suitable for guests with restricted mobility.
- A/C, kitchen, living room, dining room, terraces and patio, sea view
- Bedroom 1 (Adjacent Annex): A/C, two king size beds, en suite shower, WC, terrace access
- Bedroom 2 (Master): A/C, king size bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 3 (Master): A/C, king size bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 4 (Master): A/C, king size bed, en suite bath, WC, terrace with solarium
- 5h daily housekeeping
- Bi-weekly linen change
- Daily chef service
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily towel change
- End of rental cleaning
- Heating and electricity
- Porter service on arrival and departure
- Water consumption
- Welcome dinner
- Air conditioning throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Heated saline infinity pool
- Pizza oven
- Satellite TV
- Sound system
- Nearest Airport: Napoli, 1 hour 15 min.
- Nearest Train: Sorrento, 1 hour 15 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Vetri sul Mare, 1 hour
- Nearest Town: Furore, 1 min.
- Nearest Beach: Fiordo di Furore, 20 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Furore, 3 min.
- Nearest Golf: Salerno, 1 hour 30 min.
- Nearest Vineyards: Furore, 7 min.