- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Baths
- Sleeps 12
- 350 m2
- Weekly range: 9,800€ - 12,900€
- Ref. GM1004
This contemporary designer waterfront villa is located in the beautiful seaside town of Grimaud just beside Saint Tropez.
The villa is situated on the main costal road and offers private access to the beach and incredible panoramic views of the bay of Saint Tropez.
This modern home has been fully refurbished to high standards and offers 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a fully fitted gourmet kitchen, spacious dining room, living area and lovely flat gardens. There are 2 bedrooms on the top floor of the main house and the remaining 4 bedrooms each have independent access via the large terrace surrounding the villa.
The property offers a parking place in a garage and additional parking on the road. Moreover, there is easy access to dock where a taxi boat can pick you up and bring you directly to the port of St. Tropez in just 10 minutes.
The villa offers a fairly open living plan featuring a spacious and bright living room, a TV lounge, a large dining room, and kitchen. There are expansive glass windows and doors throughout to better showcase the sandy beach and stunning sea views. There are numerous outdoor dining and lounge areas for relaxation and entertainment.
In addition, all of the bedrooms except two have access to either a balcony or terrace and five out six bedrooms benefit from a sea view. The interior spaces are bright with natural light, spacious and decorated to a high standard by an interior designer and architect.
Designed for contemporary comfort with hotel features and amenities in mind. With the kitchen, dining, and living areas opening onto various terraces and balconies, this luxurious getaway really allows guests to live both indoors and outdoors.
The large outdoor dining area off the TV lounge is a wonderful area for al-fresco dining both night and day and benefits from incredible 180° sea views. In addition, the property sits on 1000 m2 of land and is surrounded by Mediterranean gardens complete with flower beds and palm trees.
Whether you would like to take a midnight swim in the sea just at the foot of the villa, enjoy a glass of wine on one of the terraces overlooking the bay, or throw a lavish party, this villa is suited for all occasions.
- A/C, kitchen living room, dining room, access to terrace, sea view
- Bathroom 1: WC
- Bedroom 1 (master): A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 2: A/C, double bed, en suite bath/shower combo, WC
- Bedroom 3: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, access to terrace, sea view
- Bedroom 5: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, access to terrace, sea view
- Bedroom 6: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, access to terrace, sea view
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change
- 180° sea view
- Access to taxi boat
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Parking up to 2 cars
- Private access to beach
- Security alarm
- Washer & dryer
- Wood burning fireplace
- Nearest Airport: Nice, 1h 15 min.
- Nearest Train: Fréjus, 45 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Le Muy, 20 min.
- Nearest Town: Grimaud, 5 min.
- Nearest Beach: Grimaud, 1 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Grimaud, 5 min.
- Nearest Golf: Grimaud, 5 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Saint Tropez, 20 min.
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 review
August 13, 2017
collected via trustpilot
Beautiful house right on the water with taxi boat access to St tropez and the beach clubs. We did this every day and loved it. Much more scenic than staying in town if you are with a big group. The outdoor decks and views are spectacular