- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths
- Sleeps 8
- 240 m2
- Weekly range: 9,400€ - 16,200€
- Ref. SC1001
This impressive villa is located in one of the most beautiful places on the Sorrento Peninsula, right where the Amalfi Coast begins. The property is set on 4000m2 of private gardens overlooking the Mediterranean sea and the islands “Li Galli”.
The villa offers breathtaking panoramic views from every level of the property, gardens, and terraces. The house has been restored to high standards and designed with custom furniture in an elegant nautical theme with classic Italian charm. The villa offers 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a large heated saline infinity pool, a hot tub, BBQ, pizza oven, and fully fitted kitchen.
The property offers a fairly open floor plan with high ceilings, cool white walls, and hardwood floors throughout. The interior spaces are bright with natural light, spacious, and cozy in design. The living room’s blue sofas and seashell artwork are nods to the ocean while a corner fireplace makes the room inviting year-round.
The adjacent dining area seats eight around a classic wooden table. A charming fully fitted eat-in kitchen has a cheerful tile backsplash and beautiful stone counters. Every aspect of this property has been designed for families and entertaining in mind.
The villa is comprised of 4 bedrooms with two en suite bedrooms on the ground floor. There is one bedroom with a queen size bed, terrace access and sea view. The second bedroom offers two single beds which can be combined to form a king. On the lower level, there are two additional bedrooms which share a bathroom. One of the bedrooms has a queen size bed and the other bedroom has a king. Both of these bedrooms enjoy access to a terrace and wonderful sea views.
The property is surrounded by its picturesque gardens complete with flower beds, olive, apricot, plum and cherry trees. There is a fantastic gazebo beside the pool as well as a hammock, which is an idyllic spot to relax with the sunlight shimmering on the sea in the background. There are numerous outdoor lounge and dining areas to choose, at your preference, all of which are perfect for al fresco dining both night and day.
The seafront infinity pool is one of few on the Amalfi Coast and is where most guests prefer to be throughout the day. In addition, there is a path from the villa that winds down to Saint Elia village, dipping into a verdant valley full of Mediterranean oaks, brooms, carobs, and wild olives.
Whether you would like to enjoy a glass of wine by the infinity pool watching the sunset, take a pizza making class in the privacy of your villa, or explore the nearby beaches and villages, this property is the perfect luxurious getaway.
- A/C, kitchen, dining room, living room, terrace access
- Bathroom 1: WC
- Bedroom 1: A/C, double bed, sea view
- Bedroom 2: A/C, two single beds, garden view
- Bathroom 2: shower, WC, shared between Bedroom 1 & 2
- Bedroom 3: A/C, double bed, en suite Jacuzzi bath, shower, WC, terrace access, sea view
- Bedroom 4: A/C, double bed, en suite Jacuzzi bath, shower, WC, terrace access, sea view
- 4h daily housekeeping
- End of rental cleaning
- Heating and electricity
- Water consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning throughout
- Book library
- Bose sound system
- Fitness equipment
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Heated saline infinity pool
- Hot tub
- Ipod dock
- Media library
- Pizza oven
- Sky TV
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Napoli, 1 hour
- Nearest Train: Sorrento, 20 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Castellammare, 1 hour
- Nearest Town: Colli Fontanelle, 2 min.
- Nearest Beach: Sp. Di Tordigliano, 1h 25 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Colli Fontanelle, 2 min.
- Nearest Golf: Salerno, 1h 45 min.
- Nearest Vineyards: Positano, 25 min.