- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Baths
- Sleeps 13
- 420 m2
- Price upon request
- Ref. RB1001
This exceptional and unique property is situated in the picturesque village of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, right beside Monaco.
Originally linked with the church, parts of the house date back almost a thousand years. Over the centuries, the house and garden has grown and changed with many alterations and additions. The previous owners were a famous decorator and a Vogue fashion photographer: Raymond Poteau and Henry Clarke.
Much of the current design is either original or based on their guiding principles. Raymond and Henry were very social and through Henry’s photography many famous people visited the house and gardens.
Princess Grace once called the garden her favorite on the coast, a magical house unlike any other on the Riviera. The current owner has carefully refurbished this impressive property to a high standard while remaining true to its origins.
This holiday villa offers a serene and romantic feel with its beautiful furnishings, modern amenities, and commanding sea views. The villa is made up of the main house, the guest house, and guest studio. The main house offers three en suite bedrooms, a fully fitted kitchen, dining and living area.
The guest house is accessed via the gardens and offers 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, two living rooms, and a kitchen. Lastly, the guest studio offers a mezzanine, living area, bathroom and kitchen.
The property is located in the town of Roquebrune-Cap-Martin and offers a private parking place for 1 car at the entrance of the village, an easy 2 minute walk from the villa.
The private gardens are reminiscent of the historic gardens of Villa Ephrussi, beautiful and impressive. This unique villa offers a peaceful setting with incredible views of the sea, the Medieval church, and Monte Carlo’s skyline.
This luxury villa offers a traditional living plan featuring intimate spaces with exposed beams and stone walls. The interior spaces are nicely decorated with carefully selected quality, furniture and are bright with natural light. There are numerous balconies and terraces throughout, allowing guests to live both indoors and outdoors.
Moreover, there is a lovely seating area in the gardens beside the arches overlooking the sea that makes for the perfect place for al fresco dining.
Villa Grace is a wonderful private retreat that is perfect for families, groups of friends or weddings; whether it be taking a midnight swim in the heated pool, having drinks at sunset in the gardens, or throwing a lavish reception party this home is suited for all occasions.
- Kitchen, dining room, living rooms, gardens' access, two terraces, pool
- Bedroom 1: double bed, en suite bath, WC, terrace and garden access, sea view
- Bedroom 2: single bed, en suite bath, WC, sea view
- Bedroom 3: double bed, en suite bath, WC, terrace and garden access, sea view
- Bathroom 1: WC, washing machine
- Fully fitted kitchen, living room, garden access
- Mezzanine 1: two single beds, en suite shower, WC, independent entrance
- Bathroom 2: WC
- Two fully fitted kitchens, two living rooms, utility room
- Bedroom 4: two single beds, en suite bath, WC, independent access to the garden, sea view
- Bedroom 5: double bed, en suite bath, WC, terrace and garden access, sea view
- Bedroom 6: double room, terrace and garden access, sea view
- Bathroom 3: WC
- Bathroom 4: WC
- Shower Room 1
- End of rental cleaning
- Tri-weekly linen and towel change
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly housekeeping
- 3 fully fitted kitchens
- Child safety fence
- Parking up to 1 car in the village
- Saline heated pool
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Nice, 35 min.
- Nearest Train: Monaco, 15 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Eze, 15 min.
- Nearest Town: Cap Martin, 1 min.
- Nearest Beach: Cap Martin, 5 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Cap Martin, 1 min.
- Nearest Golf: Monte Carlo, 20 min.
- Nearest Vineyards: Nice, 40 min.