Casale Di Murlo
- 9 Bedrooms
- 7 Baths
- Sleeps 18
- 500 m2
- Weekly range: 7,100€ - 9,100€
- Ref. UM1005
This beautiful 16th century stone farmhouse is situated in the heart of Umbria. The property is set on one of Italy’s most exclusive privately owned country estates and is only 20 minutes from the city of Perugia which offers a wealth of cultural activities including opera and the famous Umbria Jazz and Eurochocolate festivals.
In addition, Siena, Arezzo, and Assisi are nearby and the villa is within two hours from Rome and Florence. This holiday villa has been carefully restored to high standards and benefits from panoramic views of the surrounding countryside, the medieval castle of Antognolla and its championship golf course.
The property offers accommodation in three different apartments and a guest cottage, perfect for large families or groups of friends. In addition, there is a large heated infinity pool, a jacuzzi, a private putting green, and pristine landscaped gardens.
The first apartment consists of two bedrooms with king size beds, each with an en suite bathroom, and one bedroom with two twin beds.
In the second apartment there is a bedroom with a king size bed and en suite bathroom, a second bedroom with two twin beds and en suite bathroom, and a third bedroom with two twin beds.
The third apartment offers two bedrooms, each with a king size bed and en suite bathroom. Lastly, there is the guest cottage that offers one bedroom with a king size bed and en suite bathroom.
This luxury villa is surrounded by thousands of hectares of pristine forests, olive groves, valleys, lakes and rivers, all of which add a sense of peace and tranquility. The interior spaces are bright with natural light and have beautiful exposed beams throughout.
The interiors are designed to be a lovely blend between contemporary and rustic, which can be seen throughout the apartments and guest cottage. The property is comfortable and inviting and was designed for families and large groups in mind.
There are numerous outdoor dining and lounge areas throughout the gardens including an outdoor pergola with a dining table that seats up to 18 guests, ideal for al fresco dining. The infinity pool and jacuzzi are surrounded by flat landscaped lawns and offer the perfect place for relaxation with a cool drink in hand.
The villa is just a few minutes away from a local restaurant that serves regional Umbrian cuisine for both lunch and dinner. From the restaurant’s terrace, guests have a clear view of the medieval Antognolla Castle. In addition to the many surrounding villages, there is also a magnificent 18 hole championship golf course nearby.
Whether you would like to spend an afternoon lounging beside the pool, practice your golf swing on the private putting green, or journey into the beautiful towns of Perugia, Siena, or Assisi, this villa offers a wonderful Italian countryside experience.
- A/C, kitchen dining room, living room, terrace access
First Floor-Apartment 1
- Bedroom 1: A/C, king size bed; en suite bathroom, WC,
- Bedroom 2: A/C, king size bed, en suite bathroom, WC
- Bedroom 3: A/C, two single beds, bathroom to be shared with one of the other 2 bedrooms
Ground Floor-Apartment 2
- Bedroom 4: A/C, king size bed, en suite bathroom, WC
- Bedroom 5: A/C, king size bed, en suite bathroom, WC
First Floor-Apartment 3
- Bedroom 6: A/C, king size bed; en suite bathroom, WC,
- Bedroom 7: A/C, two single beds, en suite bathroom, WC
- Bedroom 8: A/C, two single beds, bathroom to be shared with one of the other 2 bedrooms
- Bedroom 9: A/C, king size bed, en suite bathroom, WC
- 2h daily housekeeping (Mon to Sat)
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning throughout
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Heated infinity pool
- Hot tub
- Private putting green
- Satellite TV
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Perugia, 25 min.
- Nearest Train: Pierantonio, 5 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Perugia, 25 min.
- Nearest Town: Pierantonio, 5 min.
- Nearest Beach: Ancona, 1h 30 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Pierantonio, 5 min.
- Nearest Golf: Antognolla, 1 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Capodacqua, 2 min.