- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Baths
- Sleeps 12
- 350 m2
- Weekly range: 5,800€ - 7,800€
- Ref. UM1006
This beautiful hilltop retreat is situated in the heart of Umbria, an area where the simple pleasures of country living are merged with art, history, architecture, and exceptional food and wine.
The property is set on one of Italy’s most exclusive privately owned country estates and is only 20 minutes from the city of Perugia which offers a wealth of cultural activities including opera and the famous Umbria Jazz and Eurochocolate festivals. In addition, Siena, Arezzo, and Assisi are nearby and the villa is within two hours from Rome and Florence.
This holiday villa has been refurbished to a high standard benefits from panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and the spacious mature gardens surrounding property.
The villa offers five beautifully appointed bedrooms, each with an en suite bathroom, and a lovely sixth en suite bedroom in the guest cottage. The property has a large heated pool, incredible views, and pristine landscaped gardens. The property is surrounded by thousands of hectares of pristine forests, olive groves, valleys, lakes and rivers, all of which add a sense of peace and tranquility.
The property offers a fairly traditional living plan with spacious rooms and exposed beams throughout. The interior spaces are bright with natural light and are decorated in a simple, understated elegance. The interiors are designed to be a beautiful blend of contemporary and rustic with a light color palette with pops of color that can be seen throughout the home. The kitchen is fully fitted and offers a breakfast nook. Guests can also enjoy their meals at the beautiful dining table or al fresco under the vine covered pergola on the terrace.
This luxury is elegant yet comfortable and was designed for families and entertaining in mind. There is a lovely terrace with several outdoor dining and lounge areas. The pool is surrounded by a large flat lawn and offers the perfect place for relaxation with a cool drink in hand.
The villa is just a few minutes away from a local restaurant that serves regional Umbrian cuisine for both lunch and dinner. From the restaurant’s terrace, guests have a clear view of the medieval Antognolla Castle. In addition to the many surrounding villages, there is also a magnificent 18 hole championship golf course nearby.
Whether you would like to spend an afternoon lounging beside the pool, enjoy a cooking class at the villa, or journey into the beautiful towns of Perugia, Siena, or Assisi, this villa offers a wonderful Italian countryside experience.
- A/C, kitchen, dining room, living room, laundry room, terrace access
- Bedroom 1: A/C, king size bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bathroom 1: WC
- Bedroom 2: king size bed, en suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 3: king size bed, en suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 4: two single beds, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 5: two single beds, en suite bath, WC
- A/C, kitchenette, living area, dining area, garden access
- Bedroom 6: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC
- 2h daily housekeeping (Mon to Sat)
- End of rental cleaning
- Gas and electricity consumption
- Water consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Heated pool
- Ipod dock
- Parking up to 2 cars
- Sky TV
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Perugia, 25 min.
- Nearest Train: Pierantonio, 10 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Perugia, 25 min.
- Nearest Town: Pierantonio, 10 min.
- Nearest Beach: Ancona, 1h 40 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Monte Tezio, 2 min.
- Nearest Golf: Antognolla, 2 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Montefalco, 55 min.