Bergerie Du Clos
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Baths
- Sleeps 12
- 550 m2
- Weekly range: 8,800€ - 18,400€
- Ref. VA1005
This beautiful holiday villa is situated within short walking distance to the charming village of Le Rouret, next to Valbonne. The property is nestled on 1 hectare of private gardens complete with lavender, flower beds, flat lawns, and an olive grove.
The current owners have carefully restored this villa to a high standard while still maintaining its original charm. The property is a unique blend of an old traditional stone bergerie and a modern galleried glass hallway with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the gardens and pool area.
The villa offers 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchen, a heated 14 x 6m pool, a pétanque court, and tennis court. The home is less than a 15 minute drive to the charming villages of Valbonne and Grasse and is within easy access to the coast. This beautiful villa offers a peaceful and private setting with beautiful mature gardens and a wonderful pool.
This luxury villa has a fairly open living plan featuring a large living room and fully fitted kitchen open to the dining area. The kitchen is a beautiful mix between exposed wooden beams and contemporary finishes.
In addition, there are various outdoor lounge areas for relaxation and entertainment. The home was designed and furnished to create the perfect blend between old and new, with families and entertaining in mind.
The interior spaces are bright with natural sunlight and are nicely decorated with comfortable and elegant Provençal furniture along with some eclectic pieces that add a certain depth to the home.
With the kitchen, living, and dining areas opening onto various terraces, this luxurious retreat really allows guests to live both indoors and outdoors. The terrace off the kitchen is shaded by a lovely vine covered pergola and is a wonderful area for al-fresco dining both night and day.
The villa is within short walking distance to a Michelin star restaurant and numerous other restaurants, bistros, a boulangerie, and wine bar. In addition, there is a small path at the top of the property that leads you to the unspoilt walks of the Camp Romain hillside where you can enjoy impressive views of the sea on one side and the hilltop village of Gourdon with its surrounding mountains on the other side.
This property is ideal as a peaceful retreat yet allows you to have the close proximity to excellent open air markets, 10 different golf courses, and the sandy beaches of Cannes and Antibes, ensuring that there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- Kitchen, dining area, living room, TV den, utility room, terrace access
- Bedroom 1: A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower, WC
- Half Bath: WC
- Office room
- Bedroom 2: A/C, two singe beds, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 3: A/C, two single beds, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 4: A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 5 (Master): A/C, queen size bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, closet
- Bedroom 6: A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower, WC
- 10h weekly housekeeping
- End of rental cleaning
- Live-in guardian
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Child safety electric cover
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Heated pool
- Parking up to 3 cars
- Pétanque court
- Tennis court
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Nice, 25 min.
- Nearest Train: Grasse, 15 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Villeneuve, 20 min.
- Nearest Town: Le Rouret, 2 min.
- Nearest Beach: Golfe Juan, 30 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Le Rouret, 2 min.
- Nearest Golf: Opio, 6 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Nice, 40 min.