- 6 Bedrooms
- 8.5 Baths
- Sleeps 14
- 1200 m2
- Weekly range: 24,900€ - 30,100€
- Ref. SN1001
This historical Tuscan estate is set on 3 hectares of private land and is one of the most exceptional properties on the rental market in Italy. Commissioned by the illustrious Chigi family and designed by the renown Sienese architect Baldassare Tommaso Peruzzi (1481-1536) the villa has been extended and enhanced over the centuries, and has recently undergone a complete restoration to create a contemporary country estate while still remaining true to its history and origins.
Situated in the Siena area of Tuscany, this property is situated in an excellent location, ideal to experience the beauty, culture, wine and gastronomy of Southern Tuscany. The property offers 6 luxuriously appointed bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a state of the art professional kitchen, a summer kitchen, pizza oven, fitness room with Technogym equipment, a bocce court, helipad, a large heated infinity pool, and beautifully manicured gardens.
The ground floor of the estate has been designed with entertaining in mind, whilst at the same time providing enough options for those looking for privacy and peace and quiet. The main house has a beautiful sitting room with French doors opening onto a more private terrace with impressive hillside views. The sitting room is furnished in an elegant style and is connected to the kitchen and dining area, where there is a large travertine fireplace for winter evenings.
The bespoke professionally fitted kitchen and butler’s pantry beautifully compliment the high ceilings and unique terracotta columns. The interior spaces are bright with natural light, spacious and sumptuous in design. Every aspect of this grand property has been designed with luxurious textures and fabrics that layer each space, creating intimate and elegant interiors.
The beautifully appointed bedrooms are fitted with Vispring beds, the finest Busatti linens and towels, individually designed travertine bathrooms and organic Tuscan toiletries. No expense has been spared to ensure an exceptionally comfortable and quality sleep. All bedrooms and suites are air-conditioned with under-floor heating; and have their own en-suite with showers, whilst three also have free-standing bathtubs.
Across the courtyard, there’s a lavish entertainment space. The entire building offers high ceilings, magnificent iron doors with three distinct yet interconnected areas. There is a large sitting/media room complete with a fireplace, Samsung Smart TV, and Sonos system. In addition, there’s a wet bar, a billiard table, and a games table.
The property offers plenty of outdoor space complete with an exceptional summer kitchen, gas BBQ, and pizza oven. The magnificent travertine infinity pool overlooks the private lake below the estate with far-reaching views across to the Crete Senesi and Val d’Orcia.
The expansive terrace offers numerous sun loungers and parasols to provide shade from the hot Tuscan summer sun, whilst the bathroom beneath the pool houses a large rainfall shower for cooling down. Adjacent to the pool terrace is a lounge area with a pergola and comfortable seating for those who prefer a bit more shade.
The medieval walled-town of Buonconvento with its restaurants and bars, shops selling local produce as well as a supermarket and railway station, is a short seven minute drive away. Montalcino with its famous Brunello vineyards is just 15 minutes away, whilst Siena and the hilltop towns of Pienza and San Quirico d’Orcia, are all accessible within 30 minutes. Florence, San Gimignano, the Chianti region and the Tuscan coast can all be reached within an hour’s drive from the property. Whichever your preferences may be, this property offers the ideal location to experience it all.
Main Villa: Ground Floor
- A/C, kitchen, dining rooms, living rooms, alfresco dining space, garden access
Main Villa: First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (Master): A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, sitting area, fireplace
- Bedroom 2 (Master): A/C, double bed, en suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 3 (Master): A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, loggia access
- Bedroom 4 (Master): A/C, double bed, en suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 5 (Master): A/C, two single beds, en suite shower, WC
Guest Room: Ground Floor
- Bedroom 6: A/C, queen sofa bed or lounge area
- Bathroom 1: shower, WC
Annex: Ground Floor
- Bedroom 6 (Master): A/C, double bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, fireplace, sitting area, private terrace access
Entertainment Space: Ground Floor
- Fully furnished wet bar, living room, billiard table, game table, fireplace
- Daily housekeeping (Mon to Sat)
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning throughout
- Billiard table
- Bocce court
- DVD player
- Fire pit
- Fitness room
- Games table
- Gas BBQ
- Heated infinity pool
- Parking up to 6 cars
- Pizza oven
- Professional kitchen
- Sky TV
- SONOS sound system
- Summer kitchen
- Washer & dryer
- Wine cellar
- Wine fridge
- Nearest Airport: Florence, 1h 30 min.
- Nearest Train: Buonconvento, 10 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Betolle, 45 min.
- Nearest Town: Buonconvento, 8 min.
- Nearest Beach: Marina Grosseto, 1h 15 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Buonconvento, 8 min.
- Nearest Golf: Siena, 35 min.
- Nearest Vineyards: Montalcino, 20 min.