Villa du Vallon
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Baths
- Sleeps 12
- 500 m2
- Weekly range: 20,500€
- Ref. AT1001
This beautiful retreat is situated in a quiet, gated community in the charming town of Antibes. This holiday villa has been completely refurbished to a high standard and offers new, modern appliances.
This modern villa has 7 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms. The home is set on a large private lot of 4000 m2 with various flat grassy areas and beautifully maintained gardens. In addition, the property offers room to park up to 4 cars comfortably.
This beautiful home offers a peaceful and private setting with spectacular sea views and is within close proximity to the old town of Antibes, Juan les Pins and the sandy beaches of Golfe Juan.
The villa offers an open living plan set over two floors featuring a spacious living and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen with Miele appliances, a TV lounge area and an office. Following the office, there are 4 bedrooms, each with en suite bathrooms, and 2 children bedrooms sharing a jack and jill bathroom.
On the ground floor, there is a lounge area with a Grand Piano, a private cinema room and a wine cellar. At the entrance of this luxury villa, there is a beautiful tropical courtyard oasis that the property surrounds. There is a lovely independent guest house beside this courtyard that offers a small terrace, living area, kitchen, bedroom and en suite bathroom.
The interior spaces on the main floor are bright with natural sunlight with large glass windows throughout and are nicely decorated with carefully selected quality furniture. With most of the bedrooms and the living and dining area opening onto the gardens or various terraces, this contemporary getaway really allows guests to live both indoors and outdoors.
The outdoor dining area is shaded and makes for a wonderful area for al-fresco dining both night and day. In addition to the outdoor dining area, there is a large 15 x 8m oxygenated heated infinity pool, a pergola, a gas BBQ, and a trampoline.
Surrounded by beautiful tropical and Provençal gardens, the pool area and surroundings offer the perfect place for relaxation. Whether you would like to take a swim in the infinity pool at sunset, watch a favorite movie in the private cinema or enjoy a good book in the shaded pergola overlooking the sea, this villa is suited for all occasions.
- Kitchen, dining room, living room, TV lounge, independent WC, access to terrace and pool
- Bedroom 1: A/C, king size bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 2 (Master): A/C, king size bed, en suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 3: A/C, king size bed, en suite bath/shower combo, WC
- Bedroom 4: single child bed
- Bedroom 5: single child bed
- Bathroom: shower, WC
- Bedroom 6: A/C, king size bed, en suite shower, WC
Main floor - guest studio:
- Kitchen, living room
- Bedroom 7: A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower, WC
- Cinema room
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning throughout
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Heated infinity pool
- Home cinema
- Parking up to 4 cars
- Satellite TV
- Sea view
- Security alarm
- Washer & dryer
- Wine fridge
- Nearest Airport: Nice, 20 min.
- Nearest Train: Juan Les Pins, 10 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Antibes, 10 min.
- Nearest Town: Golfe Juan, 7 min.
- Nearest Beach: Golfe Juan, 7 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Golfe Juan, 7 min.
- Nearest Golf: Mougins, 15 min.
- Nearest Vineyards: Nice, 35 min.