- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Baths
- Sleeps 12
- 400 m2
- Weekly range: 7,200€ - 12,500€
- Ref. CA1028
This 19th century Belle Epoque villa is located in the glamorous seaside town of Cannes. The villa is situated on a quiet residential street only minutes by car to the beach and the town center. The villa is situated on a small hillside beside a natural park and offers an incredible panoramic sea view.
This impressive property has been fully refurbished to high standards and offers 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a fully fitted gourmet kitchen, and a swimming pool. There are 5 bedrooms in the main house and the remaining bedroom is located in the pool house with a bathroom, a small kitchen and modern living area.
The villa gates open onto a long private driveway that can park up 2 cars comfortably with an incredible sea view as the backdrop. Moreover, there is a guardian on-site who lives in an independent guest house above the garage who maintains the gardens and the pool.
The villa offers a fairly open living plan featuring a spacious and bright living area that is adjacent to a room fitted with a pool table.
There are numerous outdoor dining and lounge areas for relaxation and entertainment. In addition, most of the bedrooms benefit from an impressive sea view.
The interior spaces are bright with natural light, spacious and decorated to a high standard. The villa is a refined mix of old and new and was designed for contemporary comfort. With the kitchen, and living areas opening onto various terraces, this luxurious getaway really allows guests to live both indoors and outdoors.
The large outdoor dining area off the kitchen is a wonderful area for al-fresco dining both night and day. In addition, the property sits on 3500 m2 of land and is surrounded by terraced Mediterranean gardens complete with flower beds and olive trees.
Whether you would like to watch the fireworks by the pool, have a glass of wine on one of the terraces overlooking the bay, or throw a lavish party, this villa is suited for all occasions.
- Kitchen, dining room, living room, billiard area, terrace access
- Bathroom 1: WC
- Bedroom 1 (Master): double bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, sea view
- Bedroom 2: double bed, en suite shower, WC, sea view
- Bedroom 3: A/C, two single beds, sea view
- Bedroom 4: A/C, double bed, sea view
- Bathroom 2: Shower, separate WC
- Bedroom 5: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, sea view
Upper floor - Guest Studio:
- Bedroom 6: A/C, double bed, kitchenette, en suite shower, WC, terrace access
- End of rental cleaning
- Live-in guardian
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning in some bedrooms
- Billiard table
- Child safety alarm
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Parking up to 3 cars
- Ping Pong table
- Sea view
- Swimming pool
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Nice, 30 min.
- Nearest Train: Cannes, 10 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Le Cannet, 15 min.
- Nearest Town: Cannes, 1 min.
- Nearest Beach: Cannes, 3 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Cannes, 3 min.
- Nearest Golf: Mandelieu, 20 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Nice, 45 min.
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 review
June 15, 2018
collected via trustpilot
If you are looking for amazing views and a beautiful traditional french home then you will love this. Really nicely furnished, great outside pool and pool area with a pool house. It would benefit from more storage in the bedrooms and it's a shame it doesn't have a dining table inside, but if it's the summer you wouldn't want to be inside. A garden table and chairs for 12 people around the pool would be ideal. A beautiful villa a great blend of traditional and contemporary style.