- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Baths
- Sleeps 12
- 350 m2
- Weekly range: 9,900€ - 19,000€
- Ref. CD1014
This beautiful villa is situated on the prestigious Cap d’Antibes between Cannes and Antibes. This holiday villa has been completely refurbished and offers new, modern appliances.
The villa has 5 bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom, and a guest apartment complete with kitchen, living room, a bedroom and an en suite bathroom. The villa is located on a cul-de-sac and is set on 1600 m2 of land and offers room to park up to 2 cars comfortably with available parking on the quiet street as well. This modern Belle Epoque villa offers a peaceful and luxurious setting with beautiful views of the sea and private landscaped gardens.
This luxury villa offers a fairly open living plan featuring a large living and dining area with cherry tree dining table and a fireplace, a modern, fully equipped kitchen, as well as two outdoor lounge areas for relaxation and entertainment.
The villa also has a tower that is set up as a small TV lounge area with 360° sea views. The home was designed and furnished in a colorful modern style with comfort in mind.
The interior spaces are bright with natural sunlight and are nicely decorated with carefully selected quality, modern furniture. With the bedrooms on the ground floor and the kitchen, living, and dining areas opening onto large terraces, this luxurious getaway really allows guests to live both indoors and outdoors. The various shaded and uncovered terraces offer beautiful sea views and make for wonderful areas for al-fresco dining both night and day.
Off the side of the main entrance to the villa, the small guest apartment has a private entrance and is a great modern space for teenagers, guests, or staff. The pool area, entrance path, and terraces can all be lit up at night and the pool is equipped with a child safety fence.
To find out more about this property from the owner’s perspective, click here.
- Bedroom 1: A/C, queen size bed, en suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 2: A/C, two single beds, en suite bath, shower, WC, terrace access, garden & pool view
- Bedroom 3: A/C, super king size bed, sitting area, terrace access, garden & pool view
- Bathroom 1: bath, shower, WC
- A/C, kitchen, dining area, living room, terrace access, sea and hills view
- Bathroom 2: WC
- Bedroom 4: A/C king size bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, sitting area, garden view
- Bedroom 5: A/C, queen size bed, small balcony, hills view
- Bathroom 3: shower, WC
- A/C, TV lounge, terrace access, sea & hills view
- Bedroom 6: A/C, two single beds, en suite shower, WC
- A/C, kitchen, living room, access to gardens
- Bathroom 4: shower,WC
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning throughout
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Heated pool
- Parking up to 2 cars
- Satellite TV
- Sea view
- Security alarm
- Washer & dryer
- Wet bar
- Nearest Airport: Nice, 25 min.
- Nearest Train: Juan Les Pins, 5 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Antibes, 15 min.
- Nearest Town: Juan Les Pins, 5 min.
- Nearest Beach: Cap d'Antibes, 2 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Cap d'Antibes, 2 min.
- Nearest Golf: Mougins, 20 min.
- Nearest Vineyards: Nice, 25 min.
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 review
August 01, 2018
collected via trustpilot
We stayed at Villa Blanche with my extended family in the week leading up to my wedding and it was the most perfect experience. The villa comfortably housed all 11 of us and we greatly enjoyed eating both inside and enjoying breakfast and a grilled supper outside on the patio. It was sheer heaven. Words cannot describe how much we much we long to go back. It's extremely privately located, with beautiful views, but it's a short walk into Juan Les Pins for some nightlife. While the road is narrow, the garage had comfortable space for one car and two if expert drivers squeeze them in. Mariek and her team were extremely professional and greeted us upon arrival to the villa to present us with the tour and keys. They also so kindly presented us with fresh flowers, macarons from the one and only Laduree, and gifted us a bottle of rose from their personal label. There was a problem with ants in the master bedroom, but I was very impressed with how rapidly Mariek sent out someone to address the issue. It was such a relief knowing that whatever we needed, Mariek could and would take care of promptly. By the end of the week Villa Blanche felt like home! The memories we made there will be dearly cherished and we hope to return.