Villa Delle Vigne
- 9 Bedrooms
- 8 Baths
- Sleeps 18
- 490 m2
- Weekly range: 8,700€ - 17,300€
- Ref. CH1004
This beautiful retreat is situated in the Chianti area near the town of Arezzo. The property is on a private vineyard and is just a short drive to the town center. Once a medieval tower overlooking the valley of the Arno River, this villa is a unique blend of history, art, and fine Tuscan tradition.
Recently restored with great dedication and detail, this property is now full of luxurious Italian charm that is sure to impress. The villa offers 9 bedrooms, 5 of which are in the main house while the 4 remaining bedrooms are in three individual guest houses, a large swimming pool, professional kitchen, and pizza oven.
The property is set on spacious private grounds complete with vineyards, olive groves, large flat lawns, and plants indigenous to the area. The villa is the perfect peaceful getaway for family and friends where you can relax in the Tuscan countryside overlooking the surrounding gardens and occasionally spot the neighboring deer passing by.
The villas can accommodate up to 18 guests comfortably. The three detached guest houses each benefit from independent access, a living area, and kitchen. The interiors are consistent throughout the main house and the guest houses. Art and antique lovers will be in heaven as the property boasts an important art collection and each piece of furniture is from a fine local craftsman.
The interior spaces are authentic with the original beams and floors throughout and the locally sourced materials such as iron, marble, and travertine bring a touch of sophistication and elegance.
Surrounded by its beautiful mature gardens and vineyards, the large pool is the perfect place to gather. Daily continental breakfast is included in the rental of this property and can be enjoyed at the various outdoor lounge and dining areas in the gardens, depending on your preference. The property is just a 10 minute drive to the beautiful town of Arezzo, famous for its churches, museums and cultural life.
Whether you would like to spend an afternoon exploring the cobblestone streets of Arezzo, wine tasting at the private vineyard just next door, or make a homemade pizza in your summer kitchen, this property is the ideal getaway that offers something for everyone to enjoy.
Main Villa: Ground Floor
- A/C, living room, breakfast room, dining room, professional kitchen, study room.
Main Villa: First Floor
- Bedroom 1: A/C, double bed, en suite bath, WC
- Bedroom 2: A/C, double bed, en suite bath, WC
- Bedroom 3: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 4: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 5: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC
- A/C, living room, kitchen, double sofa bed
- Bedroom 6: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC
- A/C, living room, kitchen, double sofa bed, terrace
- Bedroom 7: A/C, double bed
- Bedroom 8: A/C, twin bed
- Bathroom 1: shower
- A/C, living room
- Bedroom 9: A/C, double bedroom, en suite shower, WC
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Charcoal BBQ
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Laundry service
- Parking for 10+ cars
- Pizza oven
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Florence, 1 hour
- Nearest Train: Arezzo, 14 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Arezzo, 9 min.
- Nearest Town: Arezzo, 14 min.
- Nearest Beach: Grosseto, 2 hours
- Nearest Restaurant: Arezzo, 14 min.
- Nearest Golf: Arezzo, 11 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Arezzo, 1 min.