- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Baths
- Sleeps 12
- 640 m2
- Weekly range: 10,200€ - 13,500€
- Ref. FL1008
This beautiful estate is situated in the heart of Tuscany near the ancient town of Castelfiorentino, about 40 minutes from the city of Florence. The property is set on 10 hectares of private grounds complete with a terraced garden, a lovely courtyard, mature trees and flower beds.
This holiday villa has been tastefully restored to a high standard while still maintaining its authenticity and charm. The property offers 6 bedrooms, 6 baths, a beautiful private pool and breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside that extend all the way to the famed San Gimignano. From its romantic stucco exterior, medieval stone tower and 13th-century chapel, this luxurious property is the quintessential Tuscan retreat.
The property includes 6 beautifully appointed bedrooms, 5 of which are situated in the main house while the 6th bedroom is situated in the annex, 6 bathrooms, a comfortable living room, a reading room, a fully fitted kitchen, and a formal dining room that opens onto the courtyard.
The property offers a fairly traditional living plan with terracotta floors and exposed wooden beams throughout.
The interiors are spacious and bright with natural light, designed in a traditional Tuscan color palette with beautiful quality furniture that gives a nod to its past.
This luxury villa offers various outdoor lounge and dining areas, which allow guests to live comfortably both indoors and outdoors. There is a lovely shaded dining area set in the gardens beside the villa, which is the perfect setting for al fresco dining.
The villa is sophisticated yet comfortable and was designed for families and entertaining in mind.
Situated on a beautifully manicured terraced garden overlooking the surrounding hillside, the pool offers a fantastic area for fun and relaxation. The property’s location is excellent as it’s in close proximity to San Gimignano and the center of Florence, as well as the charming nearby Tuscan villages.
Whether you would like to spend an afternoon lounging beside the pool, enjoy a cooking class at the property, or host a lavish dinner party, this property is the ideal Tuscan getaway.
- A/C, main living room, minor living room, dining room, game room, kitchen, breakfast room, study room, business room
- Bedroom 1: A/C, king size bed, en-suite bath, Jacuzzi, WC
- A/C, living room, fireplace, and roof terrace
- Bedroom 6: A/C, king size bed, en-suite shower, Jacuzzi, WC
- Bedroom 2: A/C, queen size bed, en-suite shower, Jacuzzi, WC
- Bedroom 3: A/C, queen size bed, en-suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 4: A/C, two single beds, en-suite shower, Jacuzzi, WC
- Bedroom 5: A/C, two single beds, en-suite bath, shower, WC
- Laundry room: wardrobe and washing machine
- 4h daily housekeeping (Mon to Sat)
- Daily continental breakfast
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning throughout
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Laundry service
- Parking up to 2 cars
- Swimming pool
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Florence, 45 min.
- Nearest Train: Castelfiorentino, 5 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Scandicci, 35 min.
- Nearest Town: Castelfiorentino, 4 min.
- Nearest Beach: Marina di Cecina, 1h 20 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Castelfiorentino, 3 min.
- Nearest Golf: Castelfiorentino, 20 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: San Gimignano, 15 min.