Villa Delle Terme
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Baths
- Sleeps 15
- 500 m2
- Weekly range: 4,000€ - 8,800€
- Ref. FL1009
This beautiful retreat is situated in the outskirts of Florence in an area famous for its thermal resorts and medieval villages, food, olive oil, and high quality Tuscan wines, and landscape adorned with olive groves, vineyards, and forests. In addition, the villa is in close proximity to all of the must-see destinations including Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Forte dei Marmi, and Vinci – the birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci.
This holiday villa has been recently renovated to high standards and offers new, modern appliances while still maintaining its authenticity. The home offers 8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, ample living areas, a billiard table, pizza oven, and infinity pool equipped with jets and hydro massage. The property is set on 3000 m2 of private landscaped gardens with panoramic hillside views.
The property also offers large flat grassy gardens, perfect for families with children. This wonderful Tuscan villa offers an elegant and peaceful setting with impressive views of the surrounding hillside and private landscaped gardens.
This luxury villa offers a fairly traditional living plan featuring several living areas, a spacious dining room, a TV lounge, and a beautiful fully fitted traditional kitchen. The villa has numerous outdoor lounge and dining areas conveniently situated around the gardens and beside the pool to enjoy, at your preference, either sun or shade throughout the day. The villa is elegant yet comfortable and was designed for families and entertaining in mind.
The interior spaces are bright with natural sunlight due to the number of windows throughout. The large dining area on the ground main floor can seat up to 16 guests and is the perfect place to dine for large families or groups of friends.
Surrounded by its beautiful mature gardens, there is a lovely pergola beside the main entrance, which is a lovely place to dine al fresco. Moreover, the infinity pool offers beautiful panoramic views. If you enjoy the sport of golf, the villa is less than a 10 minute drive to one of the best golf courses in Tuscany, the Golf Country Club of Montecatini.
Whether you would like to spend an afternoon at a natural grotto spa, enjoy a cooking class at the villa, explore the local wineries, or journey into the beautiful towns of Florence, Lucca, or Siena, this villa offers a wonderful location to experience what Tuscany has to offer.
- Two kitchens, two dining rooms, living room with fireplace, TV room, billiard room, laundry room
- Bathroom 1: shower, WC
- Bathroom 2: shower, WC
- Bedroom 1: A/C, two single beds, garden view
- Bathroom 3: shower, WC
- Bedroom 2: A/C, three single beds, garden view
- Bedroom 3: A/C, single bed, garden view
- Bedroom 4: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, garden view
- Bedroom 5: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, walk-in closet, garden & hills view
- Bedroom 6: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, hills view
- Bedroom 7(Master): A/C, double bed, en suite Jacuzzi bath/shower, WC, walk-in closet, hills view
- Bathroom 7 (Shared between Bedrooms 2 & 3): combo Jacuzzi bath/shower, WC
- Arrival dinner or continental breakfast
- Daily housekeeping (Mon to Sat)
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning throughout
- Billiard table
- Charcoal BBQ
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Infinity pool with hydro massage & jets
- Parking up to 5 cars
- Pizza oven
- Satellite TV
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Florence, 40 min.
- Nearest Train: Montecatini Terme, 15 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Montecatini Terme, 10 min.
- Nearest Town: Montecatini Terme, 12 min.
- Nearest Beach: Versilia, 50 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Monsummano, 5 min.
- Nearest Golf: Montecatini Terme, 20 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Montecarlo, 20 min.