- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Baths
- Sleeps 10
- 300 m2
- Weekly range: 4,000€ - 6,500€
- Ref. FL1013
This beautiful retreat is situated in the outskirts of Florence beside the medieval village of Montecatini Alto. This grand, historic estate has been carefully restored to high standards and offers modern amenities while still maintaining its rich character and authenticity.
The villa is situated in the Hills of Montalbano which are famous for their food, olive oil, high quality Tuscan wines, and landscape adorned with olive groves, vineyards, and forests. There are many small medieval villages nearby worth exploring and the area is well known for its thermal resorts and spas.
In addition, the villa is in close proximity to all of the must-see destinations including Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Forte dei Marmi, and Vinci – the birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci.
The property offers 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchen, beautiful terraced gardens, and a swimming pool. The gardens are surrounded by vineyards and include mature olive trees, oak trees, and lovely brick terracing.
The property also offers large flat grassy gardens, perfect for families with children. A charming stone terrace hosts a barbecue and is ideal for al fresco dining or guests may choose to dine under the shade of an oak tree.
This wonderful Tuscan villa offers a peaceful and charming setting with magical views of the surrounding hillside, vineyards and private landscaped gardens.The interior spaces are bright with natural sunlight and have white exposed beams, brick floors and wooden shutters throughout.
The villa is designed in a Traditional Tuscan style and offers an elegant and comfortable setting for friends and families to enjoy.
The living room hosts a brick fireplace, and the dining room overlooks the gardens. In addition, there is a second small living area on the ground floor. The fully equipped kitchen hosts an informal eating area and opens to the outdoor dining terrace.
Surrounded by its beautiful mature gardens, olive trees and vineyards, the pool offers a lovely area for fun and relaxation. If you enjoy the sport of golf, the villa is a short 5 minute drive to one of the best golf courses in Tuscany, the Golf Country Club of Montecatini.
Whether you would like to spend an afternoon at a natural grotto spa, enjoy a cooking class at the villa, explore the local wineries, or journey into the beautiful towns of Florence, Lucca, or Siena, this villa offers a wonderful location to experience what Tuscany has to offer.
- Kitchen, dining room, living room
- Kitchen, dining room, living room with fireplace
- Bathroom 2: shower, WC
- Bedroom 1: A/C, double bed, double sofa bed, reading room
- Bedroom 2: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 3: A/C, two single beds, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 4: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 5: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC
- Continental breakfast the first morning
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Parking up to 3 cars
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Florence, 45 min.
- Nearest Train: Montecatini, 15 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Montecatini, 15 min.
- Nearest Town: Montecatini, 10 min.
- Nearest Beach: Forte dei Marmi, 1 hour
- Nearest Restaurant: Montecatini, 6 min.
- Nearest Golf: Montecatini, 35 min.
- Nearest Vineyards: Montecarlo, 20 min.