- 7 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Baths
- Sleeps 14
- 470 m2
- Weekly range: 14,800€ - 22,600€
- Ref. GM1010
This beautiful retreat is situated in a private domain in the charming seaside village of Grimaud near Saint Tropez. The villa has been recently renovated to high standards and offers new, modern appliances. The property is nestled on 4000 m2 of private grounds with lovely sea views.
The grounds include beautifully manicured gardens with olive trees, flat lawns, and flower beds. There is a large gravel parking area that offers room to park up to 4 cars comfortably. The property offers 4 en suite bedrooms in the main house and a guest house complete with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. The villa has a semi-professional kitchen, a large 11 x 4m heated pool, a pétanque court, and beautiful sea views.
The villa is within a 10 minute walk to the nearest sandy beach and restaurant and within a 20 minute drive from the town of St. Tropez. This Provençal villa offers a peaceful and luxurious setting with beautiful sea views and lovely private landscaped gardens.
The villa offers a fairly open living plan featuring a large living room, a tapas style dining area, and fully fitted kitchen. The living room and kitchen opens onto a large terrace with an outdoor dining and lounge area. The villa has numerous outdoor lounge areas conveniently situated around the home to enjoy, at your preference, throughout the day. The home is superbly decorated and furnished by an interior designer. The villa is elegant yet comfortable and was designed for families and entertaining in mind.
The interior spaces are bright with natural sunlight due to the large windows throughout. With the kitchen, dining, and living areas opening onto the gardens and various terraces, this luxurious getaway really allows guests to live both indoors and outdoors. The large dining area on the main terrace is a wonderful area for al-fresco dining both night and day. In addition, the majority of the bedrooms offer sea views.
Surrounded by its beautiful mature gardens, the pool offers a lovely area for fun and relaxation. There is a wonderful covered pool house to keep cool during the hot summer days. Whether you’d like to take a stroll to the nearest beach, enjoy a glass of wine by the pool, or dine al fresco on the patio, this villa is an idyllic retreat.
- A/C, kitchen with dining area and fireplace, living room, laundry room with shower, garden access
- Bedroom 1 (Master): A/C, double bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, sea and pool view
- Bathroom 1: WC
- Bedroom 2: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, sea and garden view
- Bedroom 3: A/C, double bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, sea view
- Bedroom 4 (Master): A/C, en suite bath, shower, WC, sea and pool view
- Bedroom 5: A/C, double bed, en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6: A/C, double bed
- Bedroom 7: A/C, double bed
- Bathroom 2: shared between Bedroom 6&7
- Bathroom 3: WC
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning throughout
- Child safety alarm
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Heated pool
- Parking up to 4 cars
- Pétanque court
- Satellite TV
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Nice, 1 hour 15 min.
- Nearest Train: Saint Raphael, 45 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Le Muy, 30 min.
- Nearest Town: Grimaud, 10 min.
- Nearest Beach: Grimaud, 2 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Grimaud, 2 min.
- Nearest Golf: Gassin, 15 min.
- Nearest Vineyards: Saint Tropez, 15 min.