Villa Da Vinci
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Baths
- Sleeps 13
- 630 m2
- Weekly range: 5,900€ - 11,300€
- Ref. MT1002
This beautiful retreat is situated in the outskirts of Florence in an area known as the land of Leonardo da Vinci, the famous wine and oil producing territory of Montalbano, and is only minutes from the most famous natural spa and grotto of Europe: Grotta Giusti and Montecatini Terme.
The villa has been renovated to high standards and offers new, modern appliances while still maintaining its authenticity. The home is set on two floors and has 6 bedrooms on the second floor and a staff bedroom complete with kitchenette and independent access on the ground floor.
The property is set on spacious, private grounds surrounded by rose beds, mature olive trees, and beautiful vineyards. The property also offers large flat grassy gardens, perfect for families with children. This wonderful Tuscan villa offers a peaceful and luxurious setting with magical views of the surrounding hillside, vineyards and private landscaped gardens.
The villa offers a traditional living plan featuring a large entry, spacious living room with home cinema projector and screen, a library, a dining room, and a beautiful farm house kitchen. The fully fitted kitchen is quite spacious and offers a lovely breakfast table looking out to the terrace and gardens.
The villa has numerous outdoor lounge and dining areas conveniently situated around the home to enjoy, at your preference, either sun or shade throughout the day. The villa is elegant yet comfortable and was designed for families and entertaining in mind.
The interior spaces are bright with natural sunlight due to the number of windows throughout. With the kitchen, dining, and living areas opening onto the gardens and various terraces, this luxurious getaway really allows guests to live both indoors and outdoors. The large dining area off the kitchen is shaded and is a wonderful place for al-fresco dining both night and day.
Surrounded by its beautiful mature gardens, olive trees and vineyards, the pool offers a lovely area for fun and relaxation. If you enjoy the sport of golf, the villa is a short 5 minute drive to one of the best golf courses in Tuscany, the Golf Country Club of Montecatini.
Whether you would like to spend an afternoon at a natural grotto spa, enjoy a cooking class at the villa, explore the local wineries, or journey into the beautiful towns of Florence, Lucca, or Siena, this villa offers a wonderful location to experience what Tuscany has to offer.
- Kitchen with dining area, two living rooms, dining room, reading room with a fireplace, laundry room
- Bathroom 1: WC
- Bathroom 2: WC
- Bedroom 1: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 2: A/C, double bed
- Bedroom 3: A/C, two single beds
- Bathroom 3: shower, WC
- Bedroom 4: A/C, two single beds, en suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 5: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 6: A/C, double bed
- Bedroom 7: A/C, two camping beds
- Bathroom 4: bath/shower combo, WC
- Daily housekeeping (Mon to Sat)
- End of rental cleaning
- Live-in guardian
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Charcoal BBQ
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Heated pool
- Home cinema projector
- Parking up to 5 cars
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Nearest Airport: Florence, 45 min.
- Nearest Train: Montecatini Terme, 25 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Montecatini Terme, 20 min.
- Nearest Town: Monsummano Terme, 10 min.
- Nearest Beach: Viareggio, 50 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Monsummano, 1 min.
- Nearest Golf: Munsummano Terme, 1 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Quarrata, 25 min.