Villa Del Principe
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8.5 Baths
- Sleeps 16
- 700 m2
- Weekly range: 18,600€ - 29,600€
- Ref. MP1001
This estate is set on 6 hectares of private land and is one of the most exceptional properties on the rental market in Italy. Originally built in the late 1800s by an aristocratic Tuscan family, this villa has been refurbished to very high standards by a renowned European designer.
Situated near the famous town of Montepulciano, this property is situated in an excellent location, ideal to explore neighboring parts of Tuscany and to enjoy the various sports and activities the region has to offer, all within short driving distance. The property offers 8 luxurious en suite bedrooms, a state of the art kitchen, a large swimming pool, and impressive gardens.
The villa has a traditional living plan featuring a grand entrance hall, living and dining room, a library with wood burning fireplace, and kitchen on the ground floor. The villa is set on three floors and there are 6 bedrooms in the main house and 2 additional bedrooms in the guest house.
The interior spaces are bright with natural light, spacious and sumptuous in design. Every aspect of this grand property has been designed with luxurious textures and fabrics that layer each space, creating intimate and elegant interiors. The property offers plenty of outdoor space to enjoy the warm weather. There are private trails in the gardens, perfect for running or taking an afternoon stroll, and numerous outdoor dining and lounge areas.
There is a lovely pergola in front of the main house that can seat up to 25 guests and is ideal for al fresco dining during a hot summer day or dinner under the stars. In addition, the lounge chairs beside the pool offer the perfect spot to soak in the Tuscan sun with a cool drink in hand.
Enjoy an afternoon horseback riding or wine tasting. Spend a day at Lake Trasimeno or visit the thermal baths at Chianciano. Experience a day of art, fine dining, and shopping in Siena or Florence.
Take a private cooking class together as a family and learn the art of Italian cuisine. Whichever your preferences may be, this property offers the ideal location to experience it all.
- A/C, kitchen, two living rooms, dining room, studio space, TV room
- Bedroom 1: A/C, queen size bed or two single beds, en suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 2: A/C, queen size bed or two single beds, en suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 3: A/C, queen size bed or two single beds, en suite bath, shower, WC
- Bedroom 4: A/C, queen size bed, en suite bath, sensorial shower, WC
- A/C, hall with couches and tables
- Bedroom 5: A/C, french size bed, en suite bath, WC
- Bedroom 6: A/C, french size bed, en suite bath, WC
- A/C, kitchenette, sitting area
- Bedroom 7 (Master): A/C, king size bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 8: A/C, queen size bed or two single beds, en suite shower, WC
- Bi-weekly towel change
- Daily housekeeping (Mon to Sat)
- End of rental cleaning
- Villa manager
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly linen change
- Air conditioning throughout
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Parking up to 6 cars
- Satellite TV
- Sound system
- Swimming pool
- Washing machine
- Wood burning fireplace
- Nearest Airport: Florence, 1h 30 min.
- Nearest Train: Chiusi, 8 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Querce al Pino, 5 min.
- Nearest Town: Querce al Pino, 5 min.
- Nearest Beach: Grosseto, 2 hours
- Nearest Restaurant: Querce al Pino, 5 min.
- Nearest Golf: Valdichiana, 25 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Montepulciano, 15 min.