Villa Du Parc
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Sleeps 11
- 380 m2
- Weekly range: 9,500€ - 10,500€
- Ref. MG1024
This beautiful property is situated in the charming village of Mougins near Cannes. This holiday villa has been recently renovated to the highest of standards and offers new, modern appliances.
The home offers 6 bedrooms (one of which has independent access with kitchenette), 5 bathrooms, a spacious living and dining area, a fully fitted kitchen, an elevator, a large pool with water feature, a summer kitchen, a private gym, home cinema room, a sauna, and wonderful sea and hillside views. The property is situated in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Mougins and is only minutes by car to the medieval village and its galleries, shops, and restaurants.
The property grounds are beautifully manicured with wonderful trees and flat grassy gardens. There is a long driveway that wraps around the side of the villa leading to a spacious paved area that offers room to park up to 2 cars comfortably.
The home is within short driving distance to the sandy beaches of Cannes and is in close proximity to the highway, allowing for easy access to all of the coastal towns along the Riviera.
This modern villa offers a peaceful and luxurious setting with beautiful views over the medieval village of Mougins and sea views from the living room.
This luxury villa offers a fairly open living plan featuring a large kitchen and a separate living and dining area that benefits from direct access to 3 different balconies and terraces. In addition, there is a large TV lounge and office area on the floor above the living room.
The villa has numerous outdoor lounge and dining areas for guests to enjoy in the sun or shade throughout the day. The home is superbly decorated and furnished and offers a contemporary yet eclectic and comfortable setting, designed for families and entertaining in mind.
The interior spaces are bright with natural sunlight due to the large windows throughout. There is a large home cinema, a sauna, a private gym, and beautiful summer kitchen with a dining and lounge area. This luxurious getaway really allows guests to benefit from all of the amenities that one could ask for in a very private setting.
The summer kitchen and the large outdoor dining area off the kitchen is a wonderful area for al-fresco dining both night and day. In addition, 5 of the bedrooms have access to the gardens, a terrace or balcony.
Surrounded by its beautiful mature gardens, the pool offers a lovely area for fun and relaxation. The pool area, entrance path, and terraces can all be lit up at night and the pool is equipped with a child safety alarm.
- A/C, kitchen, dining room, living room, access to terrace
- Bedroom 1: A/C, queen size bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, garden access
- Bedroom 2: A/C, double bed
- Bedroom 3: A/C, two single beds
- Bathroom 1: shower, WC, to be shared between bedroom 2 & 3
- TV lounge, office
- Bedroom 4 (Master): A/C, king size bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, access to terrace
- Bedroom 6 (Guest Studio): A/C, double bed, kitchenette, en suite shower, WC, access to terrace
- Home cinema, private gym, shower, WC, pool access
- Spa area with sauna and shower
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning throughout
- Child safety alarm
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Home cinema
- Parking up to 2 cars
- Private gym
- Sea view
- Sound system
- Swimming pool
- Washer & dryer
- Wet bar
- Nearest Airport: Nice, 20 min.
- Nearest Train: Cannes, 15 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Le Cannet, 5 min.
- Nearest Town: Mougins, 5 min.
- Nearest Beach: Cannes, 15 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Mougins, 5 min.
- Nearest Golf: Mougins, 10 min.
- Nearest Vineyards: Nice, 35 min.
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews
February 28, 2018
collected via trustpilot
We booked in this villa for a family vacation in August and we had a wonderful time. The villa was very spacious and comfortable for our family of 10. The large pool and stretch of flat lawn was perfect for our two energetic kids! The location of this villa also allowed us to enjoy easy access to all of the beaches and nightlife that Cannes has to offer while still being in a quiet and family friendly area.
October 16, 2017
collected via trustpilot
Nice villa. Good space and well presented - exactly like the pictures. The only slight negatives were 1). the lift wasn't working when we visited which wasn't a problem for us but could be if a lift was one of the reasons for booking, and 2). there is a distinct lack of cutlery - a villa of this size needs more.