Villa Des Fleurs
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Baths
- Sleeps 8
- 450 m2
- Weekly range: 9,650€ - 18,150€
- Ref. TR1002
This contemporary villa is located in a gated domain in one of the most exclusive golf and spa resorts in Europe. The property is situated in the charming town of Tourrettes, close to the beautiful medieval village of Seillans.
The villa is set on two levels and is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac offering incredible hillside views. This modern, elegant home has been newly built to high standards and offers 5 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchen, a beautiful living room, an expansive terrace and a large 18 x 7m heated saltwater pool.
In addition, the property has spacious landscaped gardens with olive trees and flower beds, ideal for children. This beautiful getaway offers a peaceful and luxurious setting with views over the golf course and surrounding hillside all while being a short distance to the nearby lake, Lac de Saint Cassien, beautiful medieval villages and fantastic vineyards. Moreover, this luxury holiday villa is within 30 minutes to the sandy beach of Mandelieu and 45 minutes to the seaside resort of Cannes.
The villa offers a fairly open living plan featuring a grand entrance, spacious and bright reception and living area and a fully fitted kitchen with dining area. There are floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors throughout to better showcase the panoramic views.
There is a large terrace off the kitchen, dining and living. In addition, the shaded outdoor dining and lounge area off the kitchen is a wonderful area for al-fresco dining both night and day.
The interior spaces are bright with natural light, spacious and decorated to a high standard. Designed for contemporary comfort with families and entertaining in mind.
With the kitchen, dining, and living areas opening onto the expansive terrace overlooking the golf course and gardens, this luxurious getaway really allows guests to live both indoors and outdoors.
There are two lovely en suite bedrooms on the main floor as well as an additional bedroom that is better suited for staff or teenagers. The remaining two bedrooms are situated on the upper floor. The sumptuous master suite is fitted with its own TV lounge, a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom.
Guests staying at this property have access to the resort’s tennis courts and golf course at a reduced rate. In addition, there is a fantastic spa as well as numerous gastronomic restaurants on the resort that can be enjoyed.
Whether you would like to spend a day on the award winning golf course, relax poolside with a cool drink in hand, or dine al fresco with panoramic views, this villa is the ultimate family getaway.
- A/C, kitchen, living room, dining area, access to terrace
- Half Bath 1: WC
- Bedroom 1: A/C, queen size bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, access to garden
- Bedroom 2: A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower, WC, access to garden
- Bedroom 3: A/C, single bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 4 (Master): A/C, king size bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, walk-in closet, TV lounge, access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: A/C, king size bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, access to terrace
- 2h daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast service (groceries extra)
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning throughout
- Apple TV
- Child safety electric cover
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Garage for 3 cars
- Gas BBQ
- Heated saltwater infinity pool
- Parking up to 3 cars
- Ping Pong table
- Satellite TV
- SONOS sound system
- Washer & dryer
- Wine fridge
- Nearest Airport: Nice, 45 min.
- Nearest Train: Fayence, 10 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Fayence, 30 min.
- Nearest Town: Tourettes, 10 min.
- Nearest Beach: Cannes, 25 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Tourettes, 1 min.
- Nearest Golf: Tourettes, 1 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: La Motte, 30 min.