- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Sleeps 10
- 365 m2
- Weekly range: 5,300€ - 7,900€
- Ref. VE1001
Villa Savanne is spacious and is surrounded by its lovely landscaped gardens and offers beautiful panoramic sea views. This peaceful retreat is nestled on a hillside just beside the charming village of Vence, only a 12 minute drive to St. Paul de Vence.
This holiday villa has been fully renovated to a high standard in Provençal style with eclectic touches and fitted with modern amenities. The villa has 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms, including an independent studio on the ground floor with a fully fitted kitchen. The home is located on a quiet street and offers private parking for up to 4 cars comfortably.
This Provençal villa offers a taste of the countryside with magnificent sea views. The villa offers an open living plan and is set over three stories and each room offers beautiful views.
There is a spacious living room with wood burning fireplace and a more intimate lounge area off to the side. Both living areas offer sweeping views of the mountains and the sea. There is a beautiful kitchen on the ground floor with a cozy dining area just beside it. The interior spaces are bright with natural sunlight and are nicely decorated with carefully selected quality, Provençal furniture matched with eclectic Asian and African inspired pieces.
With the bedrooms, kitchen, living, and dining areas opening up onto various intimate balconies and terraces, this private retreat really allows guests to live both, indoors and outdoors.
The terrace off of the living area is shaded and looks out onto the pool area and the view of the sea and mountains offers a wonderful backdrop for al-fresco dining both night and day. The ground floor features a lovely koi pond with a fountain and an outdoor dining area with bbq. The pool area is below the home and has a small summer kitchen equipped with a bbq as well.
This luxury villa is surrounded by its beautiful mature grounds comprised of orange trees, rosemary, and plants and flowers from the region as well as a lovely kitchen garden with organic vegetables. The terraces, swimming pool, and paths can all be lit up at night (and the pool is equipped with child-safety alarms).
- Living room, TV lounge, access to terrace, sea & hill view
- Bedroom 1: double bed, en suite shower, WC, access to terrace, sea & hill view
- Bedroom 2: double bed, en suite shower, WC, access to terrace, sea & hill view
- Bedroom 3 (Master): double bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, access to terrace, sea & hill view
- A/C, kitchen, dining room, laundry room, sea & hill view
- Bedroom 4: double bed, shower, WC, closet, access to terrace, sea & hill view
- Bedroom 5: A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, kitchenette, sitting and dining area, access to terrace, sea & hill view
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning in some rooms
- Child safety alarm
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Gas BBQ
- Parking up to 4 cars
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
- Vegetable garden
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Nice, 25 min.
- Nearest Train: Cagnes-sur-Mer, 25 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Villeneuve Loubet, 25 min.
- Nearest Town: Vence, 5 min.
- Nearest Beach: Cagnes-sur-Mer, 25 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Vence, 5 min.
- Nearest Golf: Opio, 30 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Nice, 35 min.