- 7 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Baths
- Sleeps 14
- 1000 m2
- Weekly range: 17,500€ - 23,400€
- Ref. LC1004
This impressive estate is situated in the outskirts of Lucca, just a short drive to the historic centre. The property is nestled amid tranquil Italian gardens complete with a stream that flows into two small lakes surrounding a shady willow tree.
The magical beauty of this aristocratic 17th century villa inspires moments of harmony and relaxation. The property has been lovingly restored to high standards and is one of the most luxurious villas in Italy. This unique Tuscan estate offers a sophisticated and enchanting setting with exceptional manicured gardens.
The property was built in 1624 and was once residence to Count Cosimo Bernardini. The Bernardini family owned several palazzos in the city center as well as many villas in the surrounding hills. Today the property offers 7 beautifully appointed en suite bedrooms, several grand reception rooms, a drawing room, cozy TV lounge, a card room, a formal dining room, fully fitted Tuscan kitchen, a wine cellar, and a large pool.
This holiday villa offers a traditional living plan with spacious frescoed rooms and high ceilings throughout. The interiors spaces are bright with natural light and are elegantly decorated and furnished in a classic style.
The interiors are filled with antique furnishings and décor that blend beautifully with the rich heritage of this historic family home. The villa is opulent and sophisticated yet remains cozy and comfortable.
The villa has numerous outdoor lounge and dining areas conveniently situated around the gardens to enjoy, at your preference, throughout the day. There is a lovely vine covered pergola set in the gardens, which is one of the many idyllic settings for al fresco dining.
The swimming pool is exceptionally large and the grand cypress trees and fragrant lemon and herb gardens create the perfect backdrop.
The location is excellent with horseback riding, golf, and tennis all nearby. The historic center of Lucca is a short drive from the villa. Moreover, the villa is within an hour from Florence and just 30 minutes away from Pisa and the seaside resort of Forte dei Marmi.
Whether you would like to spend an afternoon taking a stroll around the private lake, enjoy a cooking class at the villa, or journey into the beautiful towns of Lucca, Pisa, or Florence, this villa offers a wonderful location to experience what Tuscany has to offer
- A/C, kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, breakfast area, library room, garden view
- Bathroom 1: shower, WC
- Bathroom 2: WC
- A/C, living area, music room with balcony, pond & garden view
- Bathroom 3: combo bath/shower, WC
- Bedroom 1: A/C, king size bed, en-suite shower, WC, safe, garden view
- Bedroom 2: A/C, queen size bed, en-suite shower, WC, safe, garden view
- Bedroom 3: A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower, WC, safe, garden view
- A/C, living room, garden view
- Bathroom 4: shower, WC
- Bedroom 4, A/C, two single beds, en-suite shower, WC, safe, garden view
- Bedroom 5: A/C, queen size bed, en-suite shower, WC, safe, garden view
- Bedroom 6, A/C, two single beds, en-suite shower, WC, sitting area, safe, pool view
- Bedroom 7, A/C, single bed, en-suite shower, WC, safe, garden & fountain view
- Kitchenette, living room, game area, pizza oven, fireplace, laundry room
- Bathroom 5: shower, WC
- Bathroom 6: shower, WC
- Bi-weekly linen and towel change
- Daily chef for breakfast (except Wed)
- Daily chef for lunch or dinner (except Wed)
- Daily housekeeping (except Wed)
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- 2 fish ponds
- Air conditioning throughout
- Charcoal BBQ
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Parking up to 10 cars
- Pizza oven
- Satellite TV
- Sound system
- Swimming pool
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Pisa, 30 min.
- Nearest Train: Lucca, 8 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Lucca, 8 min.
- Nearest Town: Lucca, 8 min.
- Nearest Beach: Forte dei Marmi, 30 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Lucca, 8 min.
- Nearest Golf: Lucca, 15 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Lucca, 15 min.