- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Baths
- Sleeps 8
- 200 m2
- Weekly range: 5,400€
- Ref. MP1002
This beautiful retreat is situated in the small Tuscan village of Castelmuzio, in the area of Montepulciano. The property is ideally located near some of the best cities and locations between Florence and Rome.
In addition, this holiday villa is only steps away from the local church, restaurant and grocery store which allows guests the unique opportunity to fully immerse themselves as locals. The house has been beautifully restored to high standards and offers 3 bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom, a fully fitted kitchen, a lovely terrace, pristine landscaped gardens, and a plunge pool.
The property offers three beautifully appointed en suite bedrooms, each equipped with air conditioning. One of the bedrooms offers a king size bed while the remaining two bedrooms offer a queen size bed and a daybed to curl up and read or for additional guests to sleep.
This luxury villa offers a fairly traditional living plan with wrought-iron railings and beamed ceilings throughout. The interior spaces are bright with natural light and are elegantly decorated with a mix of traditional pieces, exotic finds, and brightly colored walls and fabrics.
The interiors are a beautiful blend of contemporary and rustic that have been carefully designed and thought out.
The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a lovely dining area right beside the kitchen, beyond the fireplace. Guests can also enjoy their meals al fresco on the beautiful terrace overlooking the gardens.
The villa is sophisticated yet comfortable and was designed for families and relaxation in mind. The plunge pool is the perfect place to take a dip on a hot summer day.
Although the house is situated in the town center, there is parking available nearby. The property is just a few minutes away by foot to a grocery store, local restaurant and church. In addition, the property is a short drive to a local tennis court, the Esse golf club, and the Torrita di Siena train station.
Whether you would like to enjoy breakfast al fresco on the terrace, spend an afternoon lounging beside the plunge pool, or wander through the picturesque village, this house offers a wonderfully authentic Tuscan countryside experience.
- Kitchen, dining room, living room, fireplace, terrace access
- Bathroom 1: shower, WC
- Bedroom 1: A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower, WC, connected bedroom with single bed
- Bedroom 2: A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower, WC, connected bedroom with single bed
- Bedroom 3: A/C, king size bed, en suite bath/shower combo, WC
- 2h daily housekeeping (Mon to Sat)
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Ipod dock
- Movie library
- Parking available nearby
- Plunge pool
- Satellite TV
- Washer & dryer
- Wine fridge
- Nearest Airport: Florence, 1h 30 min.
- Nearest Train: Torrita di Siena, 20 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Valdichiana, 25 min.
- Nearest Town: Castelmuzio, 1 min.
- Nearest Beach: Grosseto, 1h 40 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Castelmuzio, 2 min.
- Nearest Golf: Valdichiana, 25 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Montepulciano, 30 min.