Villa Del Gaiole
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Baths
- Sleeps 10
- 600 m2
- Weekly range: 9,200€ - 14,200€
- Ref. SN1003
This beautiful property sits on a hilltop in the outskirts of Siena in a town called Gaiole. Gaiole was voted number 1 by Forbes magazine in its list of most idyllic places to live. The location is the quintessential Tuscan countryside while still benefiting from being a short drive to San Gimignano, Siena, and Florence.
The villa is set on 2 hectares of private grounds complete with vines, local herbs, and olive and cypress trees. This 400 year old farmhouse has been renovated to a high standard and offers incredible 360° views of the surrounding hills and countryside.
The villa includes 5 beautifully appointed en suite bedrooms, two sitting rooms, a dining room, a fully fitted designer kitchen, a game room, stone courtyard, a vine covered terrace, and a large heated infinity pool. This unique property’s stone walls and beamed ceilings are a beautiful contrast to the modern furnishings. The villa is the perfect blend between modern and traditional and offers a sophisticated and relaxing setting.
The interior spaces are bright with natural sunlight. The dining room is open and airy and framed by a large arched window. The state-of-the-art kitchen pairs stone counter tops with red high gloss cabinets. In the living room, a sleek sectional is facing the original stone fireplace. The high contrast in design is seen throughout the property and brings a sense of fun and vibrancy to the home.
The villa offers an open living plan and numerous outdoor lounge and dining areas which allows guests to live both indoors and outdoors. The property is set around a central courtyard that has room to host up to 25 guests. In the inner courtyard is equipped with a pizza oven and wood burning barbeque and is ideal for al fresco dining. In addition, there is a lovely outdoor dining area on the shaded terrace with beautiful views of rolling hills. The villa is elegant yet comfortable and was designed for families and entertaining in mind.
The large infinity pool is the perfect place for fun and relaxation under the Tuscan sun. You could enjoy a pizza cooking class at the villa, explore the famous local wineries of Chianti, or journey into the beautiful towns of San Gimignano, Siena, and Florence. Whichever your preferences may be, this villa offers an excellent location to experience what Tuscany has to offer.
- A/C, kitchen, dining room, living room, TV lounge, games room, gym, laundry room, internal courtyard
- Bedroom 1 (Studio): A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower, WC, pull out coach, courtyard access
- Bathroom 1: WC
- A/C, TV lounge with DVD library
- Bedroom 2: A/C, two single beds, en suite combo bath/shower, WC, countryside view
- Bedroom 3: A/C, queen size bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, countryside view
- Bedroom 4: A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower, WC, countryside view
- Bedroom 5: A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower, WC, pool & countryside view
- Bi-weekly linen and towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- End of rental cleaning
- Live-in guardian
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Air conditioning throughout
- Billiard table
- Bose sound system
- Charcoal BBQ
- Child safety fence
- DVD player
- Fire pit
- Fitness equipment
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Heated infinity pool
- Ipod dock
- Parking up to 4 cars
- Satellite TV
- Washer & dryer
- Wine cellar
- Wine fridge
- Nearest Airport: Pisa, 55 min.
- Nearest Train: Siena, 30 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Betolle, 45 min.
- Nearest Town: Gaiole in Chianti, 5 min.
- Nearest Beach: Follonica, 1h 5 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Gaiole in Chianti, 5 min.
- Nearest Golf: Murlo, 35 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Gaiole in Chianti, 10 min.