Villa Del Frantoio
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Baths
- Sleeps 12
- 580 m2
- Weekly range: 6,100€ - 15,300€
- Ref. LC1006
This beautiful retreat is situated in the outskirts of Lucca, just a short drive to the historic centre. The villa is set on an exceptional estate featuring terraced olive groves overlooking a small lake with its own tree-shaded island reached by a wooden arched bridge.
This farmhouse was originally an olive press and has been transformed into the luxurious residence it is today while still maintaining its authenticity and charm. This wonderful Tuscan villa offers a relaxing and luxurious setting and a beautifully appointed garden.
The villa includes six beautifully designed bedrooms, each with their own en suite bathroom, a guest study, an impressive banquet hall, a fully fitted Tuscan kitchen, and a large saline pool. The property offers a traditional living plan with high vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams throughout. The interiors are spacious and bright with natural light, designed in a traditional Tuscan color palette with beautiful furniture that gives a nod to its past.
The villa has numerous outdoor lounge and dining areas conveniently situated around the gardens to enjoy, at your preference, throughout the day. There is a lovely jasmine covered pergola set in the gardens beside the pool, which is the perfect setting for al fresco dining. The villa is elegant yet comfortable and was designed for families and entertaining in mind.
Surrounded by its beautifully landscaped gardens, the pool offers a fantastic area for fun and relaxation. The location is excellent with horseback riding, golf, and tennis all nearby. The historic center of Lucca is a short drive from the villa. Moreover, the villa is within an hour from Florence and just 30 minutes away from Pisa and the seaside resort of Forte dei Marmi.
Whether you would like to spend an afternoon lounging beside the pool, enjoy a cooking class at the villa, or journey into the beautiful towns of Lucca, Pisa, or Florence, this villa offers a wonderful location to experience what Tuscany has to offer.
- A/C, kitchen, dining room, living room with fireplace, game area, gym, laundry room, pond & garden view
- Bathroom 1: WC
- Bathroom 2: shower, WC
- Bedroom 1: A/C, double bed, en-suite shower, WC, safe, garden view
- Bedroom 2: A/C, single bed, en-suite shower, WC, safe, pond & garden view
- Bedroom 3: A/C, double bed, en-suite bath, shower, WC, safe, pond & garden view
- Bedroom 4: A/C, two single beds, en-suite shower, WC, safe, garden view
- Bedroom 5: A/C, double bed, en-suite combo bath/shower, WC, safe, garden view
- Bedroom 6: A/C, double bed, en suite combo bath/shower, WC, safe, pond view
- 4h daily housekeeping (except Wed)
- Bi-weekly linen and towel change
- Daily chef for breakfast (except Wed)
- Daily chef for lunch or dinner (except Wed)
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Air conditioning throughout
- Charcoal BBQ
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Parking up to 6 cars
- Saline pool
- Satellite TV
- Sound system
- Washer & dryer
- Nearest Airport: Pisa, 30 min.
- Nearest Train: Lucca, 8 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Lucca, 8 min.
- Nearest Town: Lucca, 8 min.
- Nearest Beach: Forte dei Marmi, 30 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Lucca, 8 min.
- Nearest Golf: Lucca, 15 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Lucca, 15 min.