Villa Di Vorno
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Baths
- Sleeps 8
- 220 m2
- Weekly range: 7,200€ - 8,600€
- Ref. LC1017
This beautiful hillside retreat is situated south of Lucca, just a short 15 minute drive to the historic centre. The villa is set on an exceptional estate featuring terraced olive groves and vineyards overlooking the beautiful valley below.
The estate can be reached by a graveled road and is only a 15 minute walk to the nearby village with a traditional restaurant. This Tuscan gem has been recently renovated to high standards while still maintaining its authenticity and charm. This wonderful villa offers a peaceful and elegant setting with incredible panoramic hillside views.
The villa includes 4 beautifully appointed bedrooms, each with their own en suite bathroom, a living room, a guest study, a fully fitted kitchen with beautiful arched ceilings, a wet bar, an outdoor jacuzzi, and a large pool area.
The property offers a fairly traditional living plan with arched ceilings and exposed wooden beams throughout. The interiors are spacious and bright with natural light, designed in a traditional Tuscan color palette with beautiful quality furniture that gives a nod to its past.
The villa has numerous outdoor lounge areas conveniently situated around the gardens to enjoy, at your preference, throughout the day. There is a lovely shaded dining area set in the gardens beside the villa, which is the perfect setting for al fresco dining. The villa is elegant yet comfortable and was designed for families and entertaining in mind.
Surrounded by its beautiful vineyards and olive groves, the pool offers a fantastic area for fun and relaxation. The location is excellent with historic center of Lucca being a short drive from the villa. Moreover, the villa is within an hour from Florence and Cinque Terre, and just 30 minutes away from Pisa and the seaside resort of Forte dei Marmi.
Whether you would like to spend an afternoon lounging beside the pool, enjoy a pizza cooking class at the villa, or journey into the beautiful towns of Lucca, Pisa, or Florence, this villa offers a wonderful location to experience what Tuscany has to offer.
- A/C, kitchen, dining room, living room, TV lounge and library
- Bedroom 1: A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower, Turkish bath, chromotherapy, WC
- Bedroom 2: A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower
- Bedroom 3: A/C, two single beds, en suite bath
- Bedroom 4: A/C, two single beds, en suite shower
- 2h weekly housekeeping (Wed)
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Air conditioning throughout
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Hot tub
- Parking up to 2 cars
- Pizza oven
- Satellite TV
- Sound system
- Swimming pool
- Washing machine
- Nearest Airport: Pisa, 35 min.
- Nearest Train: Lucca, 15 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Lucca, 15 min.
- Nearest Town: Lucca, 15 min.
- Nearest Beach: Forte dei Marmi, 35 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Vorno, 4 min.
- Nearest Golf: Lucca, 10 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Montecarlo, 30 min.