Mas Du Loup
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Baths
- Sleeps 8
- 200 m2
- Weekly range: 5,500€
- Ref. GR1011
This enchanting stone house is situated in the charming hillside village of Le Bar-sur-Loup, near Grasse and Valbonne. This holiday villa has been recently refurbished by a talented interior designer and is the perfect blend between old and new.
The villa offers 5 bedrooms, four in the main house and one in an independent guest house, 5 bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchen, a large infinity pool, a wonderful terrace, and a pétanque court. Set in the scenic countryside, the home is less than a 10 minute walk to the charming local village and is only minutes by car from some of the region’s most picturesque villages – Valbonne, Opio, and Grasse. This Provençal villa offers a peaceful and luxurious setting with impressive 180° views of the village, rolling hills and surrounding mountains.
This luxury villa has an open living plan featuring a cozy living and dining area with a wood-burning fireplace and a fully fitted kitchen that has been designed with a beautiful fusion of glass artisanal tile imported from Italy, antique hand blown terracotta floors, and rustic stone.
The interior spaces are bright with natural sunlight and its furniture takes you through a journey of old France and its colonies. There are exclusive pieces from around the word including Moroccan lamps, decorative African artifacts, and antique stone vessels from China. The interiors are refined yet rich in culture and have been designed to be comfortable and welcoming.
With the kitchen, living, and dining area opening onto the large wraparound terrace, this elegant retreat allows guests to live both indoors and outdoors. The terrace off the living room offers the most incredible view and is a wonderful area for al-fresco dining both night and day. Moreover, there is a large 11 x 5m infinity pool and a lovely shaded pergola just beside it, perfect for relaxation.
This property is ideal as a peaceful retreat yet allows you to be walking distance to a village and have the close proximity to excellent open air markets, a number of golf courses, and the sandy beaches of Cannes and Antibes, ensuring that there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- Kitchen, dining room, living room, terrace access, valley and village view
- Bedroom 1: king size bed, en suite bath, WC, valley view
- Bedroom 2: two single beds, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 3: queen size bed, en suite shower, WC, valley view
- Bedroom 4: king size bed, en suite bath/shower combo, WC, extra sofa bed, terrace access, independent access
- End of rental cleaning
- Water, gas, electricity consumption
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly linen and towel change
- Charcoal BBQ
- Child safety alarm
- Child safety fence
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Infinity pool
- Parking up to 2 cars
- Pétanque court
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Wood burning fireplace
- Nearest Airport: Nice, 35 min.
- Nearest Train: Grasse, 15 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Le Cannet, 30 min.
- Nearest Town: Le Bar-sur-Loup, 1 min.
- Nearest Beach: Antibes, 35 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Grasse, 10 min.
- Nearest Golf: Opio, 10 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Nice, 45 min.