- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Baths
- Sleeps 12
- 600 m2
- Weekly range: 10,100€ - 14,000€
- Ref. UM1008
This beautiful private castle is perched on a hilltop in the countryside of Umbria, only a short 15 minute drive to the picturesque village of Todi. The property benefits from commanding views of the surrounding countryside and valley.
The 360° panoramic views are particularly exceptional from the rooftop terrace and solarium. The castle dates back to the 12th century and has been recently refurbished to high standards. This holiday property offers 6 en suite bedrooms, a fully fitted kitchen, an elevator to access each floor of the tower, and a large swimming pool.
The current owners have lovingly restored this magnificent estate into a modern-day retreat while still maintaining its original features. This castle offers a truly exceptional and unique experience.
This luxury villa is set on five floors. The ground floor offers a fully fitted professional kitchen, the main living room, and formal dining area. There are two bedrooms, each with a mini bar and en suite bathroom, situated on the second floor. On the third floor of the tower there are two en suite bathrooms and a shared kitchenette. The fourth floor has the same layout as the third floor while the fifth floor offers a solarium and terrace with incredible panoramic views.
The interiors spaces are an impressive blend of modern and traditional. All of the rooms have been carefully decorated to highlight the original architecture while injecting a more contemporary feel in the furniture and finishes. There are various outdoor dining and lounge areas beside the pool and in the gardens, each wonderful for al fresco dining and lounging throughout the day and evening.
The large 15 x 3m pool is set in the gardens surrounded by beautiful olive trees and greenery. The pool benefits from incredible views of the surrounding landscape and provides a lovely area to relax and soak up the sun with a cool drink in hand.
The estate is in a superb location to visit the region: Assisi, Perugia, Spoleto, and Bevagna are all in close proximity. Moreover, the property is within a 15 minute drive to the beautiful town of Todi. Todi looks as though it’s straight out of a fairy tale and is home to one of Italy’s oldest public buildings (built in 1213).
Narrow, cobbled streets meander its hilly terrain and lead to beautifully preserved medieval monuments positioned alongside lovely cafes and boutiques. Largely untouched by tourism, Todi offers an authentic taste of the peaceful Umbrian life.
Whether you would like to enjoy a glass of wine on the rooftop terrace of the ancient tower, experience a romantic dinner under the stars, or throw a lavish wedding ceremony, this is a unique retreat that is the perfect place for culture and relaxation.
- Kitchen, living room
- Bedroom 1: A/C, king size bed, en suite shower, Jacuzzi, hydro-massage, WC
- Bedroom 2: A/C, queen size bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 3: A/C, queen bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 4: A/C, queen size bed, en suite bath, shower-sauna, WC
- Bedroom 5: A/C, french size bed, en suite shower, WC
- Bedroom 6: A/C, queen bed, en suite shower, Jacuzzi, WC
- Panoramic terrace, solarium
- 2h daily housekeeping (Mon to Sat)
- Bi-weekly towel change
- Chef service for 3 meals per week
- End of rental cleaning
- Weekly linen change
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- DVD player
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Parking up to 5 cars
- Private chapel
- Swimming pool
- Washing machine
- Nearest Airport: Perugia, 40 min.
- Nearest Train: Todi, 15 min.
- Nearest Motorway: Ponterio, 12 min.
- Nearest Town: Todi, 15 min.
- Nearest Beach: Castiglione del Lago, 10 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Todi, 4 min.
- Nearest Golf: Perugia, 45 min.
- Nearest Vineyards: Capodacqua, 45 min.