- 8 Bedrooms
- 8.5 Baths
- Sleeps 16
- 1100 m2
- Weekly range: 21,400€ - 28,200€
- Ref. LI1001
This 19th century estate is set on 1.5 hectares of private land and is one of the most exceptional properties on the rental market in Italy. The current owners have lovingly restored this property to very high standards with modern amenities while still maintaining its architectural and historical integrity.
Situated in Campiglia Marittima, a medieval village overlooking the Val di Cornia south of Livorno, the location is ideal for exploring the most famous towns and beaches on Italy’s Etruscan Coast.
This long narrow stretch of Mediterranean coastline is the perfect mix of natural beauty, sandy beaches, castles, and unspoiled hamlets and villages. This noble villa offers 8 luxurious en suite bedrooms, a state of the art kitchen, a large swimming pool, and beautiful gardens.
The villa offers a traditional living plan featuring a grand entrance hall, a luxurious living room, a formal dining room that can seat up to 16 guests, a professional kitchen, a billiard room, and a media room. There are high ceilings, hardwood floors, and marble fireplaces throughout.
The interior spaces are bright with natural light, spacious and sumptuous in design.
Every aspect of this grand property has been designed with luxurious textures and fabrics that layer each space, creating intimate and elegant interiors.
The property offers plenty of outdoor space to enjoy the warm climate. There are outdoor dining and lounge areas spread out in the gardens, perfect for al fresco dining and relaxation.
The heated pool is surrounded by mature gardens and benefits from views of the surrounding Tuscan countryside. The sun beds beside the pool offer the perfect spot to soak in the Tuscan sun with a cool drink in hand. The estate is within a 1 hour drive from Pisa, 1.5 hours from Siena and 2.5 hours from Rome.
Whether you would like to experience a day of art, fine dining, and shopping in Siena or Pisa, spend the day relaxing at the beach, enjoy an afternoon wine tasting in nearby Castagneto Carducci where the famous Sassicaia wine is produced, or indulge yourself in a local Calidario thermal bath, this property offers the ideal location to experience it all.
- A/C, professional kitchen,food elevator, dining room, living rooms, billiard room, reading area, TV lounge, gym room, laundry service area, interior elevator, patio access
- Bathroom 1: WC
- Bathroom 2: WC
- Bathroom 3: shower, WC
- Bedroom 1(Master): A/C, double bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, sitting area, walk-in closet, terrace and exterior access, garden view
- Bedroom 2(Master): A/C, double bed, en suite combo bath/shower, WC, sitting area, walk-in closet, countryside view
- Bedroom 3: A/C, double bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, countryside view
- A/C, kitchenette, living room, fireplace
- Bedroom 4 (Master): A/C, double bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, countryside view
- Bedroom 5 (Master): A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, safe
- Bedroom 6 (Master): A/C, double bed, en suite shower, WC, garden & pool view
- Bedroom 7: A/C, two single beds, en suite shower, WC, countryside view
- Bedroom 7 (Master): A/C, double bed, en suite bath, shower, WC, walk-in closet, countryside view
- Bedroom 8 (Master): A/C, double bed, countryside & garden view
- Bathroom 4: shower, WC
- 6h daily housekeeping (Mon to Sat)
- Bi-weekly towel change
- End of rental cleaning
- Gas and electricity consumption
- Weekly linen change
- Air conditioning throughout
- Billiard table
- Charcoal BBQ
- Heated pool
- Laundry service
- Media room
- Pizza oven
- Private parking
- Professional kitchen
- Satellite TV
- Security alarm
- Smart home technology
- Nearest Airport: Pisa, 1 hour
- Nearest Train: Campiglia Marittima, 10 min.
- Nearest Motorway: San Vincenzo, 10 min.
- Nearest Town: Campiglia Marittima, 4 min.
- Nearest Beach: San Vincenzo, 15 min.
- Nearest Restaurant: Camp. Marittima, 4 min.
- Nearest Golf: Gavorrano, 30 min.
- Nearest Vineyard: Cast. Carducci, 25 min.